Location: Edison, NJ (Near Metro Park Train Station)
Employment Level: 1 – 2 years of professional work experience
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience, Background, and Expertise
The Solutions Consultant is a key role at Inpensa engaging with prospective customers during the presales sales cycle as well as working with existing customers during upsell sales opportunities. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, the solution Consultant is a strong product and services advocate and will work collaboratively with the sales team to address the requirements of prospective customers by configuring and demonstrating the Inpensa Business Value Management solution.
Inpensa is a fast growing venture backed start-up located in Edison New Jersey. Inpensa provides an enterprise SaaS solution to help Fortune 500 companies identify, manage and track projects that will deliver the greatest value to their organization. We are making a difference for our customers and are looking for you to make a difference with us.
We are excited about what we do and we want motivated, driven people to help us take Inpensa to the next level. If you want to work in a dynamic environment where your work efforts have a real impact then join us. If you are looking for a challenge and want to work with highly motivated people then we may be right for you.
- Become a domain expert in Business Value Management and Benefits
- Quickly understand difficult technical and business challenges facing our customers and find unique and practical solutions as part of the presales
- Use, configure and extend the Inpensa software suite as part of the pre-sales process to rapidly build customer solution based on their
- Work with Inpensa Enterprise Account Executives to tailor presentations to address customer
- Lead technical presentations and product demonstrations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Engage in training of new
- Build relationships with prospects and cultivate these relationships over time to ultimately create a new Inpensa
- Demonstrate the ability to handle objections using creative problem
- Communicate customer requirements to the Inpensa Product Management team so these requirements can be considered for inclusion in future product
- Document customer requirements to facilitate a seamless handoff to Inpensa Professional Services Engagement Managers to jumpstart product
- Work with other department heads to maintain good communication and cooperative working
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, competitive offerings and participate in educational
- Be a positive representative of Inpensa and its brand in the
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism and
- Travel (approximately 20% of the time) to achieve sales
Qualities and Skills
- Technical aptitude to understand prospective customers’ needs and configure these needs within Inpensa’s Business Value Management software
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of prior Presales, Professional Services or Solutions Consultant experience within an enterprise software
- Ability to analyze customers' business problems and apply technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working collaboratively with Fortune 1000 accounts in various industries at the CXO and Director
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and
- Must be confident, persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet
- Portfolio Project Management (PPM) experience such as HP PPM, Planview, CA Clarity or Anaplan is a plus
- Technology Business Management (TBM) experience such as Apptio or Digital Fuel is a plus.
- Professional services or customer interface experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required