Location: Edison, NJ (Near Metro Park Train Station)
Employment Level: 2-4 years experience
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience, Background, and Expertise
Inpensa is a fast growing venture backed start-up located in Edison New Jersey. Inpensa provides an enterprise SaaS solution to help Fortune 500 companies identify, manage and track projects that will deliver the greatest value to their organization. We are making a difference for our customers and are looking for you to make a difference with us.
We are excited about what we do and we want motivated, driven people to help us take Inpensa to the next level. If you want to work in a dynamic environment where your work efforts have a real impact then join us. If you are looking for a challenge and want to work with highly motivated people then we may be right for you.
At Inpensa you are going to…
- Be exposed to a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of financial operations of a business including but not limited to forecasting, budgeting, revenue recognition, expense management, assist in preparing board meeting decks and reporting etc.
- Gain the entrepreneurial business acumen to build the skills for success
- Solve real business problems with a sense of purpose
- Make a difference with your skills and passion
- Work collaboratively in a dynamic environment directly with the executive management team
- Have the opportunity to be exposed to all non-financial areas of a business such as Vendor
Management, Contracts, HR, Sales, Technology and overall business operations and strategy
You will be successful if you meet the following requirements
- Motivated fast learner with a keen desire to learn all aspects of financial operations in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Brings experience in finance and/or accounting with the ability to apply those concepts at the grassroots level of the business
- Have the right attitude to learn and grow along with the changing priorities of the business
Your Required Skills
- Financial accounting experience in forecasting, budgeting, reconciliations, variance analysis etc.
- Strong experience in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex calculations
- Must have strong analytical skills for effective problem solving with attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to interact with senior executives and management
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to changes
- Exceptionally self-motivated and self-directed
Bonus points if you have…
Hands-on accounting experience with monthly/quarterly close
Book-keeping experience in QuickBooks
Knowledge of SaaS accounting
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.