Location: Edison, NJ (Near Metro Park Train Station)
Employment Level: 2 to 5 years of prior Sales Development experience with an enterprise software organization is required
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience, Background, and Expertise
Inpensa is growing! We’re looking for our first Sales Development Manager to lead the build-out of our Sales Development Strategy. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an early stage, well-funded technology company, we should talk. Our headquarters is in Edison, New Jersey, easily accessible from the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway and a 10 a minute walk from the Metropark NJ Transit and Amtrak train station.
We are an enterprise platform that automates the Capital Planning and Optimization process and used by the CIO and CFO organizations of Fortune 1000 organizations. Inpensa reduced the manual nature of the current Capital Planning process and provides analytics to evaluate and select the best project initiatives to fund.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience prospecting leads and meet sales quotas. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, let’s talk!
Inpensa is a fast growing venture backed start-up located in Edison New Jersey. Inpensa provides an enterprise SaaS solution to help Fortune 500 companies identify, manage and track projects that will deliver the greatest value to their organization. We are making a difference for our customers and are looking for you to make a difference with us.
We are excited about what we do and we want motivated, driven people to help us take Inpensa to the next level. If you want to work in a dynamic environment where your work efforts have a real impact then join us. If you are looking for a challenge and want to work with highly motivated people then we may be right for you.
- Identifying prospects that are potential customers of Inpensa
- Create automated outreach email campaigns to generate interest
- Work with our leadership team in developing email messaging and content
- Follow up via email with prospects that express interest in learning more about our solution
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and our sales team
- Research and share key information with our sales team about companies in advance of meetings scheduled
- Report to the VP of Global Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Maintain activity levels that generate the results needed to meet your sales goal
- Maintain an accurate, documented pipeline
- Strategically research information about other competitors in our space
- Follow up with prospects after meetings have taken place to obtain feedback when appropriate
- Develop our SDR playbook that we will follow as we grow our team
- Once our processes are in place, identify the qualifications in future candidates we are looking for as we build out the team.
BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, Sales Development Manager, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (email, inbound leads, phone qualification)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot, Pipedrive or other)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metricsQua
- Excellent communication (writing/verbal) skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Ability to create engaging presentations
- Advantage: BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Advantage: Portfolio Project Management (PPM) experience
A minimum of 2 to 5 years of prior Sales Development experience with an enterprise software organization is required.