Location: Edison, NJ (Near Metro Park Train Station)
Employment Level: A minimum of 3 to 5 years of prior Business Analyst, Presales, Professional Services or Solutions Consultant experience within an enterprise software organization.
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience, Background, and Expertise
Inpensa is growing! We’re looking for our first Business Analyst. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an early stage, well-funded technology company, we should talk. Our headquarters is in Edison, New Jersey, easily accessible from the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway and a 10 a minute walk from the Metropark NJ Transit and Amtrak train station.
We are an enterprise platform that automates the Capital Planning and Optimization process and used by the CIO and CFO organizations of Fortune 1000 organizations. Inpensa reduced the manual nature of the current Capital Planning process and provides analytics to evaluate and select the best project initiatives to fund.
The Business Analyst is a key role at Inpensa engaging with prospective customers during the presales sales cycle as well as working with existing customers during upsell sales opportunities. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, the Business Analyst is a strong product and services advocate and will work collaboratively with the sales team to address the requirements of prospective customers by configuring and demonstrating the Inpensa Business Value Management solution. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, let’s talk!
Inpensa is a fast growing venture backed start-up located in Edison New Jersey. Inpensa provides an enterprise SaaS solution to help Fortune 500 companies identify, manage and track projects that will deliver the greatest value to their organization. We are making a difference for our customers and are looking for you to make a difference with us.
We are excited about what we do and we want motivated, driven people to help us take Inpensa to the next level. If you want to work in a dynamic environment where your work efforts have a real impact then join us. If you are looking for a challenge and want to work with highly motivated people then we may be right for you.
- Lead business process presentations and product emonstrations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Become a domain expert in Business Value Management and Benefits Realization.
- Quickly understand difficult technical and business challenges facing our customers and find unique and practical solutions as part of the presales process.
- Use, configure and extend the Inpensa software suite as part of the presales process to rapidly build customer industry specific solutions based on their requirements.
- Work with Inpensa Enterprise Account Executives to tailor presentations to address customer requirements.
- Engage in training of new customers.
- Build relationships with prospects and cultivate these relationships over time to ultimately create a new Inpensa customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle objections using creative problem solving.
- Communicate customer requirements to the Inpensa Product Management team so these requirements can be a consideration for inclusion in future product releases.
- Document customer requirements to facilitate a seamless handoff to Inpensa Professional Services Engagement Managers to jumpstart product implementations.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, competitive offerings and participate in educational opportunities.
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Travel (approximately 20% of the time) to achieve sales targets.
Qualities and Skills
Technical aptitude to understand prospective customers’ needs in a variety of industries
and configure these needs within Inpensa’s Business Value Management software
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of prior Business Analyst, Presales, Professional Services or
Solutions Consultant experience within an enterprise software organization.
Experience in the Financial Services industry or equivalent experience working in
Corporate Planning or Financial Planning and Analysis roles
Ability to analyze customers’ business problems and apply technology solutions.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience working collaboratively with Fortune 1000 accounts in various industries at
the CXO and Director level.
High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
Must be confident, persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated.
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
Software development or coding experience with knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3,
Portfolio Project Management (PPM) experience is a plus
Professional services or customer interface experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is required